What language do we typically use to communicate with customers?
What language do your sales representatives typically use for communication?We typically communicate with customers using English. However, being Taiwanese, our native languages are Mandarin Chinese and Taiwanese Hokkien.
If you don't speak, understand, or write English, how can you communicate with us?Due to advancements in technology, there are many translation software available that you can use. You can also communicate with us in your native language through email.
Please try to communicate with us immediately, don't hesitate!
- Why should I purchase automotive repair tools from Nuevo Products Development Co., Ltd.?
- Which languages does the official website of Nuevo-Auto-Tools offer for browsing services?
- How should I contact you if I have a need for other special tools?
- Does Nuevo-Auto-Tools offer OEM services for their products?
- Does Nuevo-Auto-Tools provide ODM services for their products?
- How can I obtain a product quotation?
- How long do I have to wait to obtain a product quotation?
- What information do I need to provide when requesting a quotation?
- Can I have samples for quality testing?
- What are the shipping methods for sending samples?