Does Nuevo-Auto-Tools offer OEM services for their products?
What is OEM?OEM stands for "Original Equipment Manufacturer." This term refers to a company that produces parts and equipment that may be marketed by another manufacturer.
What kind of OEM services can we provide?As a supplier of automotive repair tools, Nuevo-Auto-Tools can certainly provide OEM services. This includes company logos, product materials, surface treatments, and packaging methods. We can produce according to the specifications requested by the customer.
Is there a minimum order quantity requirement for OEM product services?Yes, there is. We will confirm the minimum order quantity and product delivery date with the manufacturer according to the customer's product requirements!
What should I do if I can't meet the minimum order quantity requirement for OEM services?This is negotiable. We hope all customers can find a highly cooperative supplier, especially like Nuevo-Auto-Tools. We will strive to meet the wishes and requirements of our customers. So don't hesitate, email us immediately!
- Why should I purchase automotive repair tools from Nuevo Products Development Co., Ltd.?
- What language do we typically use to communicate with customers?
- Which languages does the official website of Nuevo-Auto-Tools offer for browsing services?
- How should I contact you if I have a need for other special tools?
- Does Nuevo-Auto-Tools provide ODM services for their products?
- How can I obtain a product quotation?
- How long do I have to wait to obtain a product quotation?
- What information do I need to provide when requesting a quotation?
- Can I have samples for quality testing?
- What are the shipping methods for sending samples?