Does Nuevo-Auto-Tools provide ODM services for their products?
What is ODM?ODM stands for Original Design Manufacturer. In this model, manufacturers are responsible for designing and manufacturing products based on customer requirements and specifications, and selling them under the customer's brand. ODM manufacturers typically have independent design and manufacturing capabilities and can provide integrated solutions.
Does Nuevo-Auto-Tools have the capability for ODM?As you can see on our website's homepage, we have three proprietary products that have been developed and designed, acquiring patents in Taiwan, the United States, the European Union, and mainland China. We enjoy discussing with customers the improvements needed for products available on the market, or even making design enhancements by Mr. Andy himself, such as the appearance and functionality, to make them stand out from other products on the market!
Can Nuevo-Auto-Tools manufacture products with design improvements if I have such products?Certainly! To protect commercial secrets and product development information provided by customers, we will further sign a confidentiality agreement. After mass production, the exclusive sales rights will be granted to our customers.
Who bears the expenses incurred during the development process?The expenses incurred during the development process can be discussed further between us and the customer. This will involve issues such as who takes the lead in selling the product or joint sales, as well as the related tooling costs for production, which will require further discussion with the customer.
Can I have exclusive sales rights for Nuevo's design products?Absolutely! If you are interested in our products and designs, please feel free to email us to discuss further!
- Why should I purchase automotive repair tools from Nuevo Products Development Co., Ltd.?
- What language do we typically use to communicate with customers?
- Which languages does the official website of Nuevo-Auto-Tools offer for browsing services?
- How should I contact you if I have a need for other special tools?
- Does Nuevo-Auto-Tools offer OEM services for their products?
- How can I obtain a product quotation?
- How long do I have to wait to obtain a product quotation?
- What information do I need to provide when requesting a quotation?
- Can I have samples for quality testing?
- What are the shipping methods for sending samples?